Do you have a single tooth that is manufactured or discolored? Maybe you want to restore multiple teeth for an improved smile, want to close gaps between your teeth, or just want straighter looking teeth. If these are some concerns that you have about your smile, then dental veneers in Costa Rica or Cancun are a good idea. Not only will you save money on the more affordable cost, but you will also be able to get your veneers done at your convenience. Learn how The Dental Concierge can help you with high-quality, affordable dental veneers.
What Are Dental Veneers?
Veneers are single-tooth normally made out of porcelain. They are a layer of material placed over a single tooth to improve your smile or keep a tooth from sustaining further damage. Veneers, when applied at the Dental Concierge, are made from high-technology practices at a dental lab. If you have good eating and lifestyle habits, your veneers can last for as long as twenty years.
What Is the Process For Veneers Like At The Dental Concierge?
When you get your veneers done at The Dental Concierge, it’s a convenient, affordable experience. Veneers take about two to three weeks to complete. Here is how the process works:
- A variety of image techniques, including x rays, photographs, and an examination will determine whether you are a good candidate for veneers. You will get a sense of what you will look like after the procedure.
- A small amount of your enamel will be removed to make room for the veneer under a local anesthetic.
- You will get temporary veneers made while we work on yours in our high-tech dental lab.
- Typically, your veneers will be ready in a few weeks. You will come back to our lab and be fitted with your permanent veneers.
- After checking your bite and making sure everything looks great, any excess adhesive is removed.
When you come to The Dental Concierge, you can choose to get your procedures done in either Cancun or Costa Rica. We’ll make sure that your accommodations are taken care of, you are picked up at the airport when you arrive, and you will have discounted lodgings and other accommodations provided for you. It’s that simple.
Why Dental Veneers in Cancun or Costa Rica?
Depending on where you go in the United States to get veneers, you could be spending anywhere from $925 to $2,500 per tooth. In Cancun or Costa Rica, you can save anywhere from 50% to 70% depending on whether you are just getting a single tooth or a full set of veneers.
The Dental Concierge also makes it easy for you to receive care after the procedure is done. If you get back to the United States and for some reason one of your veneers fails, we will make sure to find the best dentist in your area to fix it and get the job done right on our dime.