Many patients who are considering reconstructive dental work are often surprised by the significant costs associated with repairing the entire smile. Even small, simple procedures can be costly. Instead, the team at The Dental Concierge encourages patients to consider the advantages of dental tourism. By working with a dental tourism agency such as us, patients can arrange a convenient vacation along with their dental work at a fraction of the cost. Our United States dentist is experienced and accredited, providing the same quality care you expect with a dentist in your own city and state!
What Services can be Performed By a Dental Tourism Dentist?
Many dental procedures that are more invasive may require thousands of dollars from United States dentists. Fortunately, many of these same procedures can be performed at half or less of United States prices by our team associated with The Dental Concierge. Below are a few of the most common procedure performed by our dental staff:
- Porcelain veneers – porcelain veneers are thin sheets of porcelain that look like shells, bonded onto the front of one or more teeth to disguise common imperfections in the front of the smile.
- Professional teeth whitening/bleaching – brightening the smile quickly and easily with stronger, medical-strength bleaching products provides faster and more dramatic whitening than anything available over-the-counter at the local drugstore.
- Root canal therapy/endodontic therapy – if a tooth is severely decayed, diseased, or infected, it can often be saved with root canal therapy, during which a dentist removes the dental pulp inside of the tooth to avoid permanent extraction.
- Dental implants – implants are a popular option for tooth loss as they allow patients to replace missing teeth with titanium posts that function as natural teeth once did.
- All-on-4/All-on-6 dentures – full dentures created with all-on-4 and all-on-6 implants allow patients to enjoy their favorite foods with confidence and avoid messy denture adhesives.
- Full mouth reconstruction – any combination of the above treatments can be used to completely restore and rejuvenate a patient’s current smile.
Ready to Discuss the Advantages of Dental Tourism?
Ross of The Dental Concierge is available to help potential patients in learning more about the services provided by our United States dentist accredited by the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery, offering treatments in vacation hotspots including Cancun, Mexico and Costa Rica. Call us at (800) 723-9513 to request a consultation with our team and find out more about dental vacations!