Dental tourism is a rapidly growing industry, offering individuals the chance to combine leisure with needed or desired, quality dental care. Dental tourism helps to reduce travel costs and increase accessibility. By looking beyond our own borders, people can take advantage of specialized treatments not always available in the country they reside in.
WHAT IS DENTAL TOURISM?
Dental tourism refers to traveling outside of the United States to obtain dental care. While there are many reasons dental tourists may choose to travel abroad, the cost is usually a paramount concern. In addition to being more affordable, dental tourism allows patients to recover and recuperate in an exotic and tropical location. When you choose The Dental Concierge, you can be assured that the dentist treating you will be educated and board-certified on the American Academy of cosmetic surgery. Our dentists were trained at esteemed locations such as UCLA, one of the top dental schools in the nation. We are confident that our dental clinic is entirely safe and boasts some of the most technically advanced treatments that you will find across the globe.
WHY COSTA RICA?
- The cost of medical care is Costa Rica is usually less than half as what the same treatment would cost in the U.S.
- Costa Rica is only a relatively short flight away for most Americans- Miami to San Jose is only a 3-hour flight for example.
- Costa Ricans are known for being friendly and well educated, and most of them speak English!
Once you have received your estimate and chosen to complete your dental work with us, The Dental Concierge will be with you every step of the way. Our founder personally books your trip abroad, and we’ll be there to pick you up at the airport, bring you to our dentist’s office, and get you ready for surgery. We provide excellent lodging options, with amenities ranging from complimentary breakfast to a full restaurant, bar, and more. Hilton Costa Rica’s regular rates are $140 a night without breakfast. Book with The Dental Concierge for $70 a night and complimentary buffet breakfast while you get your smile makeover.
WHY CANCUN MEXICO?
WHY CANCUN MEXICO?
- Cancun Mexico is the ideal dental destination due to its proximity to the United States and Canada.
- Cancun Mexico is only a relatively short flight away for most Americans-Miami to Mexico is only a 1-hour flight for example.
- dental tourism dental tourism Cancun has a rich culture in heritage and more recently has been on the forefront of dental tourism.