If you are considering dental implants, such as an all-on-four or an all-on-six set of implants, you might want to consider getting these taken care of in Costa Rica or Cancun. In the United States, you might expect to pay $3,000 or more for your dental implants. If you choose to do it abroad, you can expect to save up to 70% of that cost. Let’s take a look at some of the benefits of choosing to get your dental implants done in Costa Rica or Cancun.
Benefits of Getting Dental Implants In Costa Rica or Cancun
Get a World-Class Dental Experience
If you choose to work with The Dental Concierge for a dental implant procedure, you’re going to work with a world-class dental surgeon whom:
- Is the only member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry in Costa Rica and in Latin America
- Has been a member of the AACD since 2005.
- Has extensive postgraduate training in implant dentistry.
- Works in both of our Cancun and Costa Rica Clinics.
Experience Quality At an Affordable Cost
When you choose to get dental implants done at either of our international locations, you get access to the utmost quality:
- Our founder will personally arrange for you to be picked up from the airport, bring you to your dentist’s office, and make sure that you are ready for surgery.
- Get access to discounted lodging ratings and a complimentary breakfast while you are getting your smile makeover. (Update to say half of what you’d pay).
- Both of our destinations are within a short flight from the United States.
Here is how our process works:
- You go to our destination clinics on a Monday and go home on a Friday for your first procedure.
- During your first session, we do a mockup of your face, analyze your facial expressions, and make an acrylic version of your bite to make sure that your implants will fit.
- We send you home with some dentures while your implants get made in a lab by hand.
- Once you come back to one of our destination clinics for your final implant, you come in on a Monday again and go home on a Friday.
- If something happens to your implants when you get home, we call the highest quality dentist in your area and cover any additional implant costs at our expense.
Dental Implants In Costa Rica and Cancun Are Just As Safe As Getting Treatment in the United States
Our clinics in Costa Rica and Cancun, simply put, are among the safest in the world. We have the highest qualifications for cosmetic dentistry. Our clinic has 40+ years of experience with its dental team. Additionally, our dentist is the 5th generation of dentists in his family and also practices in the United States. The bottom line is that you get dental implant care at our Costa Rica and Cancun locations that is equal to or better than most options you’ll find in the United States.
Work With The Dental Concierge For Your Dental Implants
If you are looking for a world-class dental implant experience, look no further than The Dental Concierge. If you have more than one session, you can do both of those sessions at both or one of our locations. We also make sure that you have transportation to your session and back to where you are staying. We make dental implants affordable, luxurious, and convenient.