Have you ever thought about combining extensive dental work and an exotic vacation? While the two often are not considered going hand-in-hand, this is all possible with dental tourism! By working with The Dental Concierge, you can have the entire trip arranged for you, saving you money and allowing you to recuperate in the sunny areas of Costa Rica or Cancun. Many patients consider dental tourism to receive quality dental care at a cheaper cost while integrating a highly desirable getaway for themselves in the process. We encourage you to learn more about the services provided by The Dental Concierge.
What are the benefits of working with The Dental Concierge for extensive dental work outside of the United States?
Below are just a few of the advantages that patients consider when thinking about dental tourism with our BBB Accredited Business:
• Less cost. Because materials can be obtained in other areas of the world for less than those available to dentists in the United States, this allows the dental team to pass the savings onto you!
• Desirable destinations. Not everyone thinks about a vacation, including dental work, but combining the two can be highly beneficial. You can stay in discounted hotels and obtain affordable airfare and free transportation to and from your appointments for a relaxing and stress-free process!
• No-fuss. Our team arranges the entire process from airfare, transportation, hotel accommodations, appointments, and follow-up care, allowing you to rest and relax throughout your stay.
• Tax write-off. For patients who qualify, dental tourism costs can be written off on annual taxes. Ask our team about tax deductions allowed for dental work performed outside of the United States.
• Wide range of services. Dental tourism often involves cosmetic and restorative solutions that might otherwise be too expensive in the United States. This includes porcelain veneers, dental implants, and complete smile reconstruction options.
• Quality professionals. Our dentist is the only doctor in Latin America that is US-educated and board-certified with the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. He is also a fifth-generation dentist in his family!
• Free consultation. We encourage you to call our office or email us to arrange your free consultation appointment to find additional information regarding dental tourism with The Dental Concierge!
Learn more about dental tourism with The Dental Concierge
Suppose you are looking to find a way to obtain quality cosmetic and restorative dental work but are concerned about the cost of local dental practices in your area. In that case, it might be time to look into dental tourism with the team at The Dental Concierge. Call 1-800-723-9513 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the benefits of working with experienced dental professionals in the areas of Cancun and Costa Rica to achieve your dream smile!